The Ragno brand is one of the historic protagonists of the growth and success of the Italian ceramic tile industry all over the world. Ragno S.r.l. was incorporated in 1949 and in the ’60s and ‘70s the Ragno brand achieved unrivalled recognition with the production of glazed floor and wall tiles for various segments of the construction industry in Italy and internationally.
In the early ‘80s, the introduction of state-of-the-art automated production technologies went hand-in-hand with a redrawing of the sales and marketing strategies with an increasing orientation towards the needs of the customer and the market, leading to development of a broad range of products in line with the consumer’s trends, styles and tastes. In 1989 Ceramiche Ragno was taken over by the Marazzi Group, and further to a merger in January 2006, Ceramiche Ragno was incorporated in Marazzi Group, while retaining its own strength as a commercial brand.
The Ragno offering features clearly defined, reliable solutions, with the ability to last over time and yet constantly evolving and renewing with consumers' tastes: from porcelain to white-body single-fired materials and glass mosaic, for indoor and outdoor floor and wall coverings. Ragno offers a complete, increasingly “specialized” range, which dialogues with the world of architectural design by means of modular, flexible solutions for covering the universe of the home and much, much more.